VIDEO

Friday, June 4, 2010

The Party didn't start till we walk in

           RAINBOWS's Diary 4

         I sort my boys to split in 3 rooms.....
1. First room is CEO room me , Addy , Nike , Dr tee , Hygene , Nun , Mawin , Potae and our teacher this room called mate room cos we lived like mate .....Dr and Nike prepared food all day all night and wash every t shirt even socks....we sleep early and wake up early too..I turned into devil after I woke up cos I have to woke every boys up ( very very hard job )
2. 2nd room is dancing room...Cheer dance member all slept here , Ducky , Tucky and Game ,Tuu and Mascot , Non and Ohm and also nut skinhead....This room have quite lots of junior very easy to control..they don't like to play much sleep secound and wake up secound
3. Last room was like hell..little monsters r all here , I declare Boy-cat women as leader , A ghost as assistant , Anny , Sam . Tae , Golf , Lek , Madon , and our youngest sister Klong....
sleep late , wake up late , noisy, always play card every bad habit r in this room
            so I heard from my spy that hell room didn't sleep last night , they told each other ghost story till morning...the first thing I did that morning was trying to wake them up so let's see what happen
















After everyone finished we wen ahead to one Utama......but there's something happend!!






So we r all here waiting for first session












ADDY 'S POLE DANCE INSTRUCTOR


After meeting of every team , we had warm up session by celebrity fitness look what happen and our energy.......























     We were tired and hungry after dance session...so we had lunch early and prepare for real blocking  very exciting....wait for my next post u will see what happen next..
BAD ASS
G.M.

2 comments:

  1. can't wait can't wait..
    please update more...
    love it so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD~~~ the videos were great. anny is so cute! and ducky is so funny! "my friend drive very very fast -- look at NUN's hair." HAHAHAH that was hilarious!
    good job bad ass! =DD love rainbows much!

    ReplyDelete